Online Registration & Login Information
Registration for the 2013 National Inter-schools competition will be available for the following games:
- Badminton (Open)
- Rope-skipping (Open)
- Rugby (Open)
- Sepak Takraw (Open)
* Swimming and Track&Field will depend on the decision of the respective organisers.
Use the same Username and Passwords issued in 2012.
The purpose of each account is listed below. All school accounts can update and verify the school directory.
|Sent to schools' generic email account and schools' admin managers to update the school directory|
|Game teacher-in-charge. Can only register for the specified game.|
|1234P-ADM, 1234P-SEC||HODPE or Sports Secretary. Can register for any games. If your school is the game convenor, you will have access to download the registration data if your game's registration is activated here.|
- Under the confirmation tab, update the teachers and coaches information, and submit the divisions that you want to participate.
- Under the athletes tab, submit at least the minimum number of players. (Nric No, Name, Date of Birth, Race, Nationality are required for all games).
Please refer to the closing dates under the Information tab:
- Confirm refers to Confirmation of participation. Schools are required to confirm by "Confirm End" whether they are participating in a certain game. This closing date is usually much earlier to allow organisers time to plan, schedule their fixtures.
- Register refers to Registration of athletes/players. Schools are required to submit their players by "Reg End".